Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Frietmuseum

INT - Frietmusuem, DAY.
FIONA FRY meets PETER POTATO, it's love at first sight.

FIONA
Hey Peter, tell me something about your family.

PETER
Oh my goodness Fiona, what a question! My family comes from far away. A very, very long time ago we lived in Peru.


FIONA
And do you come from a large family?

PETER
Well... if I remember rightly, my grandfather always told me that we were more than four thousand.


FIONA (flirtatiously)
And how did you come to arrive in Europe?

PETER
That's a long story. First of all, my great, great grandparents went to Chile.  There they married the local potatoes.  And their children jumped into a Spanish boat and arrived in Spain via the Canary Islands.


FIONA
Know what Peter? I take my bath in beef and horse fat.  And I even wash twice. I take a first dive, wipe myself dry and take a second dive.  Then I come out brown all over, as though I've been on holiday. 

I kid you not.  If you squint, you can read it for yourself.  

And what ever happened to the two potato-y lovers?  Well, Fiona warned us not to go into private rooms, but she was happy to point out the restrooms.  Then, together, Fiona and Peter pointed us toward the restaurant where we promptly consumed Fiona's relatives.  But as to Fiona and Peter themselves?  Well, turns out Fiona was kind of a tease at first, but Peter won her over with his patience and persistence.  They married, had two children (a fry and a potato), and lived happily ever after.  

The end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment