Thursday, March 19, 2009

castles and exams, this was my week

It's been a busy week and it's not quite over, but it's getting progressively less busy, which is good.

Saturday I went and saw some castles, which was way cool. The rest of the week has been spent trying to keep up with work. Perhaps I should grève. My purpose? More castles, less homework.

In other news, I'm seriously considering adding "own a castle" to my list of life goals. I'm not half so interested in living in a large and luxurious home as I am in having a really awesome castle where I could throw really awesome dinner parties and maybe a few courtyard barbeques here and there. Or all the time.

I'll post some pictures pretty soon, but in the meantime my computer has decided to grève and won't let me load pictures at the moment.

Speaking of grèves, there was one today in Angers.

Ok, so, out of time, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment