Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not much to report on the front. Isabel and I have been looking up youtube clips of Gilles dancing on Dancing with the Stars. Last weekend Isabel, Sarah, and I went to see a French film, Le code a changé. It was a good film, pretty straightforward and not too difficult to follow, although it's about several affairs so it took me a little while to figure out who was sleeping with who, but once I got past that, not too much trouble. This, I believe, was Saturday, the same day Isabel and I spent three hours at a brasserie for lunch, luckily we had the time to spend, so it was a very pleasant experience. Other things of note... I made spring break plans! Barcelona, Madrid, Rome (for Easter), and London, over the course of two weeks.

In other news, I'm gonna go see some castles this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment